Herod the Great built a magnificent fortress in the Dead Sea region: it included royal palaces, spectacular public buildings and pampering public bath houses that absorbed the healing properties of the lowest place on earth. In addition to Herod the Great there were others that noticed the tremendous benefits of the region; Abraham, Elijah, King David, the Crusaders and the Persians. All of them and others made the Dead Sea a desired destination for visitors from all over the world.
Now, Fattal Hotels is launching the newest and most luxurious hotel in the region: Herods Dead Sea.
International Design in Harmony with Nature
The hotel design corresponds to its location and harmoniously merges with the scenery. Andreas Neudham, the international designer provided the main themes that combine the infinite desert, the Edom mountains above and the blue of the water. The rainbow of colors used by the designer draw their inspiration from the magnificent view of the sun glowing over the sea: a colorful blaze of turquoise, green, blue, brown and gold in a variety of shades.
The materials used for the interior architecture are as wild as nature outdoors: colorful mosaics, and wood and marble in an assortment of textures. Even the staff uniform draws its inspiration from life in the desert including white tunics with gold embroidery.
Pampering, Abundance and Bliss
Complementary to the unique design you will enjoy a feeling of pampering and abundance apparent in every corner of the hotel: starting with the spacious and luxurious rooms , the well-kept beach adjacent to the hotel, continuing with the well-equipped parlor and cozy lobby and finally the novel hotel spa that includes the only Turkish bath-house in the area. The hotel staff is already prepared to give you personal service and royal hospitality.
Our Perfect Hospitality Starts Here:
• A Private Adjacent Beach – the well-kept beach is a few steps away from the hotel, offering magical moments of serenity.
• Luxurious Spa Facilities- including an indoor pool, Jacuzzi, Turkish bath –house, a sulfur pool and well-equipped gym. A diverse variety of therapeutic and leisure treatments is available, performed in designed rooms by the most professional and skilled practitioners.
• Exclusive Hospitality- enjoy an assortment of pampering rooms including garden rooms with private pools, sun rooms and spectacular suites overlooking the breath-taking view.
• A Culinary Experience – the hotel restaurant offers a rich and diverse menu with buffets and frontal cooking stations. Light meals and snacks are served around the clock in the lobby that overlooks the sea.
• The Herods Parlor- in the parlor you will enjoy VIP services including light meals and snacks, computer stations, newspapers, magazines and business services provided upon request. The La Primavera restaurant operates in the evening hours in the parlor – an exclusive dairy restaurant inspired by chef Mr. Shalom Kadosh.
• Events- an assortment of halls and meeting rooms appropriate for holding conferences, directorate meetings and other events. The hotel staff is at your service and will help you organize the perfect event.
Herods Dead Sea
Neve Zohar, Dead Sea, Telephone: 972 8 6591 591